Sunday, May 22, 2016

Grow Strong





I have this new obsession. I LOVE plants. I had a roommate in college who really did have an obsession with plants...I mean at one point there was well over 30 plants I had counted in our apartment. I am definitely not anywhere on that level...but it certainly started something in me.


Does anyone remember playing the Sims? Man I loved that game...I really just enjoyed building dream houses and furnishing them. I was never really into making them have lives that wasn’t my thing. But the building and decor..give me all the cheat codes. Whenever I buy a new plant for my home I always get so excited and I think of how the Sims quality of life was always increased when you put in plants.


I have a new appreciation for these beauties. They make me so happy to see them growing and looking all sorts of beautiful.

I am on the hunt for a small stool for the fern to stand on.

I bought a succulent garden and it was on its last leg and two of them have died. I am going to have to replant them. I thought I could save them with some love but they were definitely on their way out.

Do you have any house plants? Share a photo in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment