Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Milk, Cookies & Kindness


Can we all just take a minute to have a cookie, a glass of milk and share a smile with someone who really needs it?

Baking is one of the few things I find solace in. I love sinking my hands into warm dough, and covering my kitchen with flour. Another I reason I enjoy baking is because I love seeing the smiles on someones face when I share the goodness with them. 



I baked some vanilla bean snicker doodles last night in an effort to relieve some stress; boy did it help. I shared them with my roommates and watched their faces light up. Even though living with girls can get catty, something about cookies always brings us together. 

Bake some cookies tonight and share a smile with someone you love. :) 

Peace, Love, and Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment